Impactsawdust pellet machinefactors of yield
1. Grease to add a small amount of oil (0.5%~ 1%), is conducive to reducing the wear of the granulator parts, so that the particles are easy to pass through the die hole, improve the output value of granulation. However, when the increased amount exceeds 2%, the particles are loosened. It's hard to form. Therefore, when adding high-dose oil, it is recommended to increase the total amount by 30% in the mixer and 70% in the granulator.
2. The crude fiber content of crude fiber is appropriate (3% ~ 5%), which is conducive to the combination of granular materials, reduces the pulverization rate of particles, and increases the granulation output value. However, when the crude fiber content exceeds 10%, the viscosity is poor and bad knots It will affect the hardness and forming speed of the particles, increase mechanical wear, and reduce the granulation output value.
3. The high moisture content of the material reduces the increase of steam during the pelleting process, affects the process of pelleting temperature, and then affects the output value and quality of pellet feed. In short, the moisture of the material is too high, quenching and tempering are difficult and the material is easy to form. Sliding between the inner wall of the ring die and the pressure roller causes the ring die hole to block. Generally, the moisture of the material before quenching and tempering should be less than 13%.
4. The protein content of the protein material is high. After heating, the material has plasticity, the viscosity increases, and the granulation output is high. However, when the non-protein nitrogen such as urea is high, the granulation output value decreases.
5. Starch Grain has high starch content, easy to granulate under high temperature and high moisture, and the yield is also high. At this time, the tempering water needs to be between 16% and 18%. The quenching and tempering temperature should be higher than 80°C. Otherwise, the starch may not gelatinize to the extent that brittle granules are formed. If the grain matures before quenching (e. g. dry corn), the grain output value is reduced. Therefore, it is best to choose not to dry when buying materials.
6. The viscosity of heat-sensitive feed lactose, whey powder, etc. increases after heating, and the production value increases, but the temperature exceeds 60°C, it is prone to coking, clogging pores, and affecting the output value of granulation. Use warm water.
7. Mineral inorganic feed almost no cohesion. Poor granulation function affects the output value of granulation. Therefore, when the inorganic content is high, a small amount of a binder such as molasses is usually added to the material to improve the system. Particle function, increase the output value of the particle machine.